WATCH: List of Duterte’s achievement in his first 100 days
Netizen Joseph Quino shared a list of Duterte achievement in his first 100 days as President of the Philippines.
Despite of the controversies that the current administration faced, President Duterte didn’t stop to do his job and he successfully achieved 55 things in his first 100 days.
Netizens said that the first 100 days of Duterte administration is more productive than the past administrations.
List of Duterte Administration achievement in their first 100 days:
1. The indefinite ceasefire between the MNLF, MILF, CPP NDF and the government (held in Norway)
2. The centralized action and complaint hotlines – 911 and 8888
3. The one stop shop for OFWs in the POEA which is way better than before
4. The opening of the DAR gates which were closed for 18 years
5. The distribution of the long overdue そ Hacienda Luisita to the farmers
6. The distribution of agricultural equipments that were purchased by the previous government but were not distributed for some political reasons
7. The immediate repatriation of stranded OFWs in Saudi Arabia (which if I remember it right, one brother was crying when he finally touched base simply because he could now be reunited with his loved ones because those who were sent by the previous government only visited them for some selfies with them.)
8. The unsuccessful shot at the airport has finally stopped right after PRRD took office. I personally experienced that worry free moment and noticed that no more luggages are plastic wrapped.
9. The services in the government agencies are much faster and employees have started to treat the people with some respect and even with a smile. The transactions are much better these days.
10. The legit Balikbayan boxes are no longer mishandled.
11. The irrigation projects for the farmers have already started nationwide.
12. The almost 700,000 surrenderees who have promised to change their lives.
13. The removal of processing fee on travel tax exemption
14. The resubmission of 2,000 pesos SSS pension bill
15. The much empowered servicemen who are now willing to serve the country with pride and higher self esteem
16. The servicemen’s one in a million opportunity and dinner Malacanang
17. The rounds of the defense in all camps to see what each station needs so that they can give better service to the country
18. The shutdown / closure of some mining companies that destroy the country’s natural resources
19. The removal of the fishing pens in Laguna Lake to give other small fishermen a fair chance to use it for their livelihood
20. The new buses from the airport to many major hubs in nearby cities
21. The one sack of rice added to 4Ps cash assistance to our less fortunate fellowmen
22. The servicemen of the salary increase which is bound to happen any moment soon – and the soon to be state of the art hospital equipped for them.
23. The benefits hastened claiming the family of our fallen men
24. The increased allowance of our delegates olympics
25. The immediate signing of the Freedom of Information
26. The exposes against local executives, police generals, judges and other top officials in government
27.The now better looking cleaner Baclaran, Divisoria and other public places
28. The employment increase and unemployment decrease
29. The exposes against olligarchs who have been evading to pay taxes
30. The lower street crimes because most of the nutters who are more likely to commit the crimes have already surrendered and are identified
31. The Mindanao peace process that has resumed again in Malaysia
32. The bilateral talks with China over the West Philippine Sea dispute
33. The launch of Oplan TokHang which has more positive results
34. The cooperation and openness of fenced subdivisions for elite Oplan TokHang as they show support to the war on drugs campaign
35. The billions worth of drugs seized in the operation
36. The closure of so many drug labs all over the country, including the floating shabu laboratories operated by Chinese drug lords
37. The more regulated and SAF manned Bucor
38. The no VIP treatment for government officials in airports
39. The ongoing improvement of the MRT / LRT service and other major thoroughfares
40. The customs installation of CCTVs all over the place to promote transparency
41. The crackdown of NBP Drug Trade and the expose ‘of Lielie de Lima
42. DFA is now faster in processing passports.
43. Fixers are now out of sight
44. End of Contractualization
45. No more age limit requirements for all job seekers.
46. The closure of online gambling. From 4 thousand outlets during the arroyo admin, 8 thousand outlets during Aquino admin
47. OEC exemption for OFWs returning to the same employer? Finally no need to pay and go through the troublesome process of acquiring OEC.
48. The order to extend passport validity to 10 years
49. The curfew hour for minors.
50. The release of Abu Sayyaf hostages
51. The license validity extension up to five years
52. Karaoke ban after 10:00 pm. Peace at last!
53. The cleaning up of LTO and LTFRB
54. The deputation of Badjaos as Bantay Dagat
55. The DAR and BFAR boat’s distribution program, feeding fishers for life
Netizen lauds Joseph for his effort in creating a list of Duterte’s achievement, but they are sad that they believe that the media didn’t gave any time to show the achievement of the President.
Some analyst believes that the first 100 days of President Duterte was productive, but full of controversies.